Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bode Miller Eats Babies
Quote | Reply
it's true.
Quote Reply
Re: Bode Miller Eats Babies [whokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder how he prepares them? I bet poached.
Quote Reply
Re: Bode Miller Eats Babies [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I heard that he doesn't really care how they are prepared or whether he actually gets to eat any babies at all. I think the quote was something like: "I have probably flossed more babies from my teeth than most of these other baby eaters have even seen in the baby eaters store of babies, baby".

Actually (again), the quote did not really have that last "baby" but I just took a little creative license and spiced it up.

Actually, (this sentence really shouldn't start with "actually" but since I have already done this twice it seemed like the right thing to do) I have a huge amount of respect for any athlete who makes it to the olympics. Heck, even if they make it to the olympic team try outs. Unless they try outs are similar to the American Idol try outs and then, if that was the case, I would pay good money to see the hyjinks that the Skeleton team tryouts would offer.

Everbody looks good at the starting line.
Quote Reply
Re: Bode Miller Eats Babies [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard he grew up in the wilderness, so he probably eats them raw.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
actually - I believe he said even though he hasn't actually eaten any babies, he could easily have eaten 4 of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i wondered that about him. now that i've read it on the internet, i know it must be true!
Quote Reply