Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bob Roll's Bobke: where to get it?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a copy of Bob Roll's first book. He has a new one coming out this year and I'll probably get that one, but I'd like to read his first one. Does anyone know where I can find it? It seems to be pretty hard to locate on the internet.

Thanks,
Adam
Quote Reply
Re: Bob Roll's Bobke: where to get it? [adampom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone mentioned this book to me a few weeks back, when I underestimated the rabid Bobke-philes devotion by saying that I like him but his hand gestures are just a *little* overdone. It is now clear to me that Bobke is Love.

I looked for it, and as near as I can tell, you're only going to find it used someplace, if you're lucky. I'ts published by Velopress, who lists it as out of print, and none of the major online or retail bookdealers carry or list it. B&N.com and amazon list it as unavailable/out of print.

If you do find it available new someplace, let me know. You could check the local library.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a copy on half.com. It's rarely in stock, but I added it to my wish list a while ago after reading about it here and requested an email update when someone listed it for sale. Three weeks ago it popped up and I got it for $20.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
go to the "rambling, pointless, illterate customerjon wing of the libary of congress" there you will find the writings of me, bob and michael savage. have fun and bring asprin.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply