Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blueseventy wetsuit sizing
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at blueseventy sizing chart. I'm 5'10 which perfectly matches up to ST or MT. Both say 5'8-6'1. Perfect.

My weight on the other hand. I'm currently about 165 - 167 which would be medium, but I hadnt been training much and gained weight. I'd assume by race time, I'll probably be around 155 pounds.

ST is 150 - 164
M is 158 - 180

I feel like I'm choosing between slightly too tight or slightly too loose. Any opinions on which I should go with?
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy wetsuit sizing [Jimmy21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weight is not everything it also dpends on body composition.
also depends on what you like . me personally would go for an ST.
if you are panicky in the open water than the mt might be better

also depnds on the model if helix much more likely st and if fusion than more likely mt
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy wetsuit sizing [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pk wrote:
weight is not everything it also dpends on body composition.
also depends on what you like . me personally would go for an ST.
if you are panicky in the open water than the mt might be better

also depnds on the model if helix much more likely st and if fusion than more likely mt

I'm getting the "sprint"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email them and ask. Their CEO occasionally posts on Slowtwitch and very responsive and helpful if he gets involved. (He is the one who advised me, and a big part of the reason I went with blueseventy over the others I was considering.)

I am 5-10 & 175 lbs. (goal race weight). I wear a M blueseventy Reaction. It is the perfect fit for me.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=6734852#p6734852
Last edited by: exxxviii: Apr 20, 21 13:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely ST IMO.

That being said, email them. I gave them my measurements (5’8” 175...biker quads) and they recommended an ML. One test swim and it was clearly too big. They took it back (no issues) and sent me an M, which fit perfectly.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Blueseventy wetsuit sizing [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 6’0” and 160 lb. I have two of their medium suits and love the fit. I was between sizes in their chart, wrote them, and got a little extra guidance for a M.
Quote Reply