Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills)
Quote | Reply
Just to let you know that I've FINALLY updated my very well-designed website.

I plan to keep it more updated with news from my crew, results and even... aaaarrrgggghhhh... training articles!

Go take a tour of www.pstriathlon.com :-)

Happy New Year!
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills) [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're back!

Website looks great- I like the new layout.

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills) [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where's the INFINIT link????

Looks great BTW.

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Klep did a nice job.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a funny quote from your hompage:

"Being optimistic in nature"

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks pretty good, flows well. My only criticism is that most of the photos lack range of color, and have either way too much contrast or not enough. A little bit of "tweaking" would make them much more attractive. Also, many are distorted to fit the boxes, giving a very wierd affect. I would have cropped them as opposed to stretching them to fit. Also, many need to be cropped to get closer to the action. Other than that, a good design.

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

TEAM KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ; Salming World Ambassador; https://www.shopsalming.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks good on a machine with flash. on my x86_64 (AMD Opteron etc.) systems, for which flash is unavailable, it looks pretty silly and is totally un-navigable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very crisp and sharp. Extremely professional looking. Good work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks pretty good...it's about time you had it updated, especially with the results your posse was having all last year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great looking site...

Simple to navigate, professional, and original.

"Pace is just a matter of having enough RedBull..." -Rappstar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm clicking, but nothing is happening.
ahh.. must be flash in there - nevermind.. NEXT!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for updating my picture. In the last one I was so pasty white, it looked like I was from the North Pole.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The boys are nice eye candy on the front page, but why don't you change that up a bit for 2007 with some chick action cruzin' down the road instead?

I feel like a victim of your well known marketing skills.

:)

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Last edited by: Casey: Jan 2, 07 13:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa, PhD, is one of Europe’s most knowledgeable and experienced multi-sport coaches.

Don't you now live in US? Don't leave up the bridge from the old world......

Otherwise...nice site. But, why invest in your website when you're looking for premium athletes and packages?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to add an aoscript to get the flash to self-initialize. This way you don't get that box around the flash objects on the mouse-overs and don't have to double-click to get links working.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where's your forum? ;)

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the improvements. I also agree with the other poster about adding a forum.

Just out of curiousity.....what were you yelling to Macca in that shot ? my guess is that you uttered something about The Sergio closing in on him ; )

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks great. Two suggestions:

1. For consistency, to make the asics logo link to their website since the other two do.

2. VERY IMPORTANT. Remove the contact email address and provide a "click here" or something else like pstriathlon at gmail dot com. One of these days, you're going to get so much SPAM from email-harvesting robots that scour the www for email addresses on websites exactly like yours.

(assuming #2 you are not using javascript to confuse the href and address which robots look for).
EDIT: I just checked, you aren't using javascript to confuse it, so I would change #2 for sure.
Last edited by: auto208562: Jan 2, 07 15:49
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills) [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I also agree with the other poster about adding a forum.
NOTHING is lamer than a forum that nobody visits. And nobody will visit unless there are other members actively using the forum. Unless you know thousands of people will be posting (not just viewing) on a regular basis, a website forum will be counterproductive. People will see your forum with only 5 posts a month and won't take your site seriously. Our local tri club's site suffers from this problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have your 'ultimate,' 'premier,' and 'pro' coaching services listed at the top and then under that it says 'check more services.' so, naturally, i was curious what other 'services' you offer, but it was the same ones listed above. do you have other *ahem* 'services' that we should know about?
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills) [Peleton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True. The other thing is that they can be a big PITA to police to keep spammers off. My own webmaster is having a big headache with this on his running forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: My updated website! (don't read if you don't want to be a victim of my well known marketing skills) [Peleton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amen, nicely said. Very nice site and no forum needed.

:-)

Herbert

In Reply To:
In Reply To:
I also agree with the other poster about adding a forum.
NOTHING is lamer than a forum that nobody visits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its about time! Although, I'm having a hard time believing the training article section will come to fruition...

--------------------------

Team Timex 2014
@ajhodges
Quote Reply

Prev Next