Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [jwmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Almost everything at Wahoo is significantly discounted, including all types of Speedplay pedals.

And for those in the market for a Kickr Bike, the V1 is $2000, selling at an $1800 discount.
Last edited by: trail: Nov 25, 22 6:46
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FORM Smart Swim Goggles
Shop at http://www.formswim.com and use code SWIMFRIDAY for 20% off

This gets you the goggle and a 1 year membership. After the first year, it is $15/month and you can stop membership at any time. Membership gives you access to premium features like workouts, plans, and the custom workout builder. Without membership you can still use the goggles as activity tracking goggles in the pool and open water.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [FORMSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will the Form googles be adding wahoo support soon?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Old lungs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tannis tires 25% off BLACKFRIDAY25
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Horizon Fitness Studio 7.0AT treadmill $899

https://mail.horizonfitness.run/...0OXVK-GZI8Z-1/c.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.giro.com/c/sale/
Giro is having a sale, Aerohead MIPS is $150. I grabbed an Aether for $150.

See your bike fit. https://bikefitr.appspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Stubob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any discount codes for Roka that actually work?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Stubob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the Giro link. Not all sizes/colors of the Aerohead MIPS are $150, but I was able to find a combination for me on sale. Nice deal!

Edit to change Girl to Giro. Stupid autocorrect...
Last edited by: giorgitd: Nov 26, 22 15:37
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [lastlap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Roka sale does not require a code. (some? all?) Wetsuits are 50% off
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [FORMSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FORMSwim wrote:
FORM Smart Swim Goggles
Shop at http://www.formswim.com and use code SWIMFRIDAY for 20% off

This gets you the goggle and a 1 year membership. After the first year, it is $15/month and you can stop membership at any time. Membership gives you access to premium features like workouts, plans, and the custom workout builder. Without membership you can still use the goggles as activity tracking goggles in the pool and open water.

Any deals on just the subscription?

Regards, Richard
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Abbey Bike Tools has 15% through Monday

http://www.abbeybiketools.com
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [jwmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Base Performance bars are very on sale: https://www.baseperformance.com/...ctions/all-base-bars
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [SpencerR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpencerR wrote:
The Roka sale does not require a code. (some? all?) Wetsuits are 50% off

I can't see any that are 50% off, and besides are the 'sale' prices genuine, are people really paying $1075 for a X2 and $825 for a pro ii wetsuit throughout the rest of the year???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka has periodic sales throughout the year (maybe 4-6 of them?) in which their wetsuits will be anywhere from 20-40%. Buying one new won’t get any cheaper than it is right now (unless you get lucky with some blowout clearance deal at swimoutlet or something). So if you want to gets Roka wetsuit you might as well get one now.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chemist wrote:
Roka has periodic sales throughout the year (maybe 4-6 of them?) in which their wetsuits will be anywhere from 20-40%. Buying one new won’t get any cheaper than it is right now (unless you get lucky with some blowout clearance deal at swimoutlet or something). So if you want to gets Roka wetsuit you might as well get one now.

What about their 'open box' items? Some good prices but comes with a caveat that their may be nicks, creases visible issues etc, anyone taken the risk? Not sure any discount is worth a wetsuit having nicks in it..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lastlap wrote:
Chemist wrote:

What about their 'open box' items? Some good prices but comes with a caveat that their may be nicks, creases visible issues etc, anyone taken the risk? Not sure any discount is worth a wetsuit having nicks in it..

Exercise caution. IMO they are more fragile than most other brands. Buying new gives you limited options. Buying used gives you zero options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beta sign-up for our app between now & 11:59:59 PST on Cyber Monday, and I'll make sure you get some sort of deal on our app subscription. Probably 20-30% off, or 16 months for the price of 12 or something like that. You might not hear from me too much or even get a confirmation email until closer to our planned Jan 10 app launch, but I'll have a list and I'll make certain you get a reward for early sign-up. Appreciate everyone's support so far.

Dr. Alex Harrison | Founder & CEO | Sport Physiology & Performance PhD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱 Check out our app → Saturday: Pro Fuel & Hydration, a performance nutrition coach in your pocket.
Join us on YouTube → Saturday Morning | Ride & Run Faster and our growing Saturday User Hub
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [DrAlexHarrison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Signed up

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tons of their sunglasses styles were discounted already.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking to get rolling on Zwift Walmart has a Apple TV for $59 today
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a roku box and smart TV.

Do I still need apple tv, or can I use either of the other platforms?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I also have a Roku/JVC TV.
I dont think any of the cycling apps (zwift/Rouvy even GCN +) have a Roku app.
Kind of a bummer.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I have a roku box and smart TV.

Do I still need apple tv, or can I use either of the other platforms?

To actually run Zwift on the device, you need ATV hardware. If you are trying to mirror to the TV and run it on your computer, that's a different thing.

Janyne
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [dmcdowell22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dmcdowell22 wrote:
Saucony Endorphin Pro 3's are almost 40% off today on Amazon.

Endorphin 2's are on sale direct from Saucony right now. $100 for pros, $80 for speeds. Rakuten has 15% on top of it to make it $85 for pros and $68 for speeds (+ tax).
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got this via email. I'm digging my SRT 1.0 and thought others might want to give it a shot at such a discount!

Quote:
Today only, Get 40% OFF the original BiSaddle SRT 1.0 with chromoly rails. Normally $229, but today you can try the SRT 1.0 for only $138. We will even include free 2-3 day priority shipping within the lower 48 US States.
To get 40% OFF the SRT 1.0 you will need to use the coupon code CYBERSADDLE at https://bisaddle.com/products/srt-black
Only one SRT 1.0 purchase is allowed per customer and is only available with chromoly rails. This deal also comes with our lifetime warranty on the frame and rails.
All other saddles are 15% OFF with coupon code GROUP-RIDE
Quote Reply

Prev Next