Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fitter near Oceanside?
Quote | Reply
I will be doing the 70.3 next weekend, so I thought of doing a bike fit since I will be there with my bike and all.

Any recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter near Oceanside? [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.ero-sports.com/2018/

1.5 hrs north of Oceanside in Carson (LA Velodrome). See Jim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Second for Jim@ERO. Not an exaggeration to say he's one of the best in the world. Which means I was all the more flattered to have my photo featured as the backdrop for his new website :-).

Coach at TriForce Triathlon Team: https://www.triforceteam.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim can be hard to get of course, so you can check out Nate Koch with LongBeachBikeFit.com
He worked directly under Jim for a long time, now retired track cyclist and knows his stuff and overall super cool guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JT at Moment Bikes in San Diego.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Third vote for Jim at Ero. I was just in Oceanside/Fallbrook two weeks ago. Drove up to LA (only about an hour, with the traffic). Totally worth it. In fact, I would question why you’d go anywhere else!

Quote | Reply
JT Lyons. He was (is?) a long time co-instructor at the FIST workshops with Dan. I've told people in NY to fly to San Diego to see him when they ask where to get fit. Wink

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The recommendations are good. My only suggestion is that you get the bike fit after the race. Nothing new on race day. Unless you have an acute problem that needs fixing.
Last edited by: trail: Mar 29, 18 21:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I finally took the time to answer you all! Thanks for the great recommendations, I was not able to get the fit per time and family constraints, but I'll definitely go back to SD one day! I loved the competition, did PR on 70.3 (4:59, including second best half marathon ever) and overall enjoyed the competition. I will tune up that bike for my upcoming first Ironman in Cozumel.
Thanks all for taking the time to respond!
Quote Reply