Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fit near Atlanta
Quote | Reply
Suggestions? Who is the best in Atlanta or within an hour ish drive for triathlon bike fit?
Last edited by: dwgrenle: Oct 4, 18 6:05
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit near Atlanta [dwgrenle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to give a few names that I am familiar with because I am not a triathlete and not a pro at fitting. (not given in order of ranking)

Curtis Henry - owner of Cannon Cyclery in Roswell, GA. He did my first tri bike fitting. The bike was a good fit from day one.

Tiago - owner of Try Bike. I bought my current Felt IA from his shop and he did my fit. The bike fit is a bit more aggressive and yet I have a good balance between power and aero.

Matt Cole - Podium Multisport in Atlanta. I have not used Matt and have never met him, but his name comes up more frequently for fitting than most others. He will often get the most votes for being the best fitter in the Atlanta area.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ditto and opposite gaps...

Curtis Henry - I have not met him, but several friends rave about his work.

Matt Cole - did my first fit. Very highly regarded around town.

Tiago - never used him
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also got fit by Matt Cole and I believe he did an excellent job that was worth every penny (though it was free because he took the price off of the Felt IA I bought from him :) ).

I'd expect for it to take a bit more than an hour though. I think it took us a good hour and a half.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matt Cole ftw. He's easily one of the best 10 bike fitters in the country (not hyperbole). Go look at the FinsherPix of all the All3Sport athletes that raced IMChatt this weekend. All of them have fantastic fits. Matt owns both All3Sports (OTP off of 400 North) and Podium Multisport (ITP in Druid Hills). Podium has a 2nd generation Guru Fit machine, one of about 15 in the country. That dynamic tool along with Matt's experience of fitting thousands of athletes a year will make you very nice and aero. The other nice thing about Matt and both of those shops is that they'll likely recommended options to buy to make the fit better, but they aren't pushy about it and let you drive the decision making.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit near Atlanta [jbailey500] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Jordan for the kind words. :D

Yeah. You really can't go wrong with those three names. All3 is the team that I race on and Matt knows his stuff, but you really can't go wrong with any of those names. Those guys know their stuff. Curtis, Tiago, or Matt.
Quote Reply