Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fitter Suggestions Upstate NY (Albany/Capital Region)
Quote | Reply
Looking for some suggestions on a good bike fitter in the upstate NY region. My last fit was a couple years ago with Ryan Ignatz at Colorado Multisport (got me on a great bike and in a great position)and was hoping someone would know a good fitter in the Albany area. I don't believe I need an overhaul of my position but just some tweaks to account for some improved fitness and flexibility over the last couple years. Thanks in advance to any suggestions.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fitter Suggestions Upstate NY (Albany/Capital Region) [TK17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without question, contact Steve Fairchild at Grey Ghost Bicycles in Glens Falls - 518-223-0148

TK17 wrote:
Looking for some suggestions on a good bike fitter in the upstate NY region. My last fit was a couple years ago with Ryan Ignatz at Colorado Multisport (got me on a great bike and in a great position)and was hoping someone would know a good fitter in the Albany area. I don't believe I need an overhaul of my position but just some tweaks to account for some improved fitness and flexibility over the last couple years. Thanks in advance to any suggestions.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fitter Suggestions Upstate NY (Albany/Capital Region) [TK17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Steven LeBoyer of Savile Road in Delmar NY (basically south side of Albany)

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply