Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fit Manager update
Quote | Reply
there is now a "comments" section that attends each bike you input, so that you can add whatever information relevant to you: saddle, aerobars, gruppo, wheels, as well as the bike's make, model and vintage if it's not listed in the drop down menus.

post here if you think other brands or models ought to be on this list. keep in mind:

1. our intent is to list the bikes that 95% of you are riding. the other 5% aren't going to get listed in the drop down menus.

2. we're only interested in databasing tri bikes. we want you to be able to list your road bike coordinates, but we're not going to pair these coordinates to specific brands and models and manipulate the numbers, as we will with tri bikes.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Manager update [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Valdora, Colnago - my TTT and road bikes..

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can your guys add a check box for custom/non-custom (or stock or off-the-peg or whatever they want to call it). Non-custom could probably be default, too. Might be some interesting results from that bit of data....at least some data leading to some questions which might beget some interesting answers.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Manager update [triatma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Valdora, Colnago - my TTT and road bikes..
x2 on the Valdora.

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
there is now a "comments" section that attends each bike you input, so that you can add whatever information relevant to you: saddle, aerobars, gruppo, wheels, as well as the bike's make, model and vintage if it's not listed in the drop down menus.

post here if you think other brands or models ought to be on this list. keep in mind:

1. our intent is to list the bikes that 95% of you are riding. the other 5% aren't going to get listed in the drop down menus.

2. we're only interested in databasing tri bikes. we want you to be able to list your road bike coordinates, but we're not going to pair these coordinates to specific brands and models and manipulate the numbers, as we will with tri bikes.

Most excellent. Thank you.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cannondale IM1.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

TITANFLEX, Ya I know it falls in the 5% but seeing as its unique, might make for some interesting data.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have input the date in MM and continue to get a message to make sure I use MM....for some reason I cannot save the data after input...what am I doing wrong?

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Manager update [Lar Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are ranges that i set that seem reasonable to me. if your input for a given metric falls outside that range, it won't take it. i set this range because people often use cm instead of mm. why don't you double check you're not doing that, and if you're sure you're not, post your inputs here so i can see them.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A. 702
B. 702
C. 664
D. 305
E. 110
F. 400
G. 244

all mm

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Manager update [Lar Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B: 702mm horizontal distance from the saddle nose to the BB?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are still a bunch of plain, aluminum P3's out there but you don't have them as an option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That should fix it...thanks D.E.

Lar Dog
Quote Reply