Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fit Help
Quote | Reply
Hi all,
Following up on an October post to solicit feedback on my adjustments. I changed to 165mm cranks and raised the seat. It feels pretty good, and my uncomfortable knee feeling from the fall is starting to subside, which is nice. Appreciate your thoughts.

Ignore the steerer tube, I bought a new fork and haven’t cut it yet.

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Help [linkslefty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle height looks good. Any way you could re-record, look forward, and push your chest down a bit? Looking down you are arching your back and it's difficult to tell what your relative position is to the armpads.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Help [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trentnix wrote:
Saddle height looks good. Any way you could re-record, look forward, and push your chest down a bit? Looking down you are arching your back and it's difficult to tell what your relative position is to the armpads.

I’m sure I can, will report back in a couple days!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No comments on fit, but I totally thought you shaved your upper chest and left a hairy belly!

Funny double take!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trentnix wrote:

Alright, here is another take. I appreciate any feedback.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks pretty good. I think there are still some posture improvements to be had. If you have any shoulder discomfort, widen your armpads and turn them inward (so your hands can be closer together than your shoulders).

Ride a few times (preferably outside) and let us know how things go.

Trent Nix
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trentnix wrote:
Looks pretty good. I think there are still some posture improvements to be had. If you have any shoulder discomfort, widen your armpads and turn them inward (so your hands can be closer together than your shoulders).

Ride a few times (preferably outside) and let us know how things go.

Thanks for the quick response. I would be very interested in adjusting my aero bars inward, but these stock vision bars that came with this front end are all that I have and they do not adjust that way. Can you recommend some thing on the budget side that might have that adjustability?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Budget side - Profile Design T4+ AL
Awesome side - 51 Speedshop

Trent Nix
Quote Reply