Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big Rock Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Is this happening this year or is it DOA? Sawsports isn't answering their phone & their website is from last year.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Big Rock Triathlon [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked about this a while ago and didn't get any responses. Something I saw on the internet made it look like Koz took it over for last year but it is pretty clear they are not doing it this year. I think Big Rock is dead. I'd be curious to know whether it was competition from WTC or other factors that did it. Regardless, its a shame; it was a fun race.

Anyone who tells you they're as fast now as they were when they were 18...
sure wasn't very fast when they were 18.
Quote Reply
Re: Big Rock Triathlon [Rich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I emailed them about a month ago, cause they had the race on Active, but the registration was down. The answer that I got back was that do to road construction in the area they could not hold the race in their traditional calendar slot and they were working to find an alternate date.

I can't find the email, so I can't give you an exact quote, but that is the gist.

Ed

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Quote Reply