Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Biathlon Fans Rejoice
Quote | Reply
Today in Sweden the Biathlon WC starts again...Ole Einar Bjoerndalen fans cheer up, with the Olympics as the finish line!

Ok...on what channel do they show that in the US? (I think I'm going to be disappointed).
Quote Reply
Re: Biathlon Fans Rejoice [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Today in Sweden the Biathlon WC starts again...Ole Einar Bjoerndalen fans cheer up, with the Olympics as the finish line!

Ok...on what channel do they show that in the US? (I think I'm going to be disappointed).

I wish I got European channels. There isn't nearly enough of that on TV in NA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did a Tivo search this weekend for Biathlon and came up with nothing for the next few weeks. I am guessing that Universal Sports will show it but I realize I am one of the lucky few who actually gets that station.

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Biathlon Fans Rejoice [Stone73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's what I thought...that sucks. Well, at least the olympic events will be on (I hope).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yeah, that's what I thought...that sucks. Well, at least the olympic events will be on (I hope).

I'm excited for the Olympics, this will be the first year that I have a DVR during the Olympics.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Eurovision Live Feed

If that link doesn't work, goto biathlonworld.com and scroll down to "biathlonworld TV"

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Biathlon Fans Rejoice [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Eurovision Live Feed

If that link doesn't work, goto biathlonworld.com and scroll down to "biathlonworld TV"

Watch out Khai....Francois already chewed me out for suggesting that. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to do my first biathlon in a month or so. I'm psyched to give it a try!

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm feeling deprived of good biathlon coverage already. I was thinking about listening to the audio from the eurosport website and watching it on biathlonworld.com. Does anybody know anything about livesportsevent.com? Here's the link:
http://www.livesportsevent.com/..._world_cup_live.html
I'm betting it's one of those sites that just compiles a bunch of links and would link you to the biathlonworld.com feed. I want commentary! English is best, but I can deal with German! Too bad we can't get the Eurosport player in America.
I was also thinking about asking Universal Sports if they intend to air any WC footage. They show a lot of cycling. I wrote an email to them once and actually got a real response back. Maybe if we all email them they will get the hint...
Quote Reply