Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best triathlon-focused medical care, and maybe coach & athlete group?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a magical group that would be interested in taking Michelle Howe under their wing and nursing her back to health. If someone can nurse her back to health, I'll be deeply grateful, as will she. Grateful for any leads, from anyone.

Maybe a coach and a training group, definitely a good PT &/or massage therapist, maybe a surgeon. An all-star attentive team is what she needs.

She has world-level athletic goals. I'll be in trouble for saying that here.

We could relocate as soon as next week. We live fulltime in a motorhome. Bonus points for having motorhome parking as Dan & Mark provided while we resided in Valyermo.

Here's a brief athlete overview. I'll try to shoot as straight as a biased husband can shoot:

Personality:
  • Deeply unselfish and compassionate
  • Virtually everyone loves her at first meeting.
  • Makes people around her better. Myself included.
  • INFP (Google MBTI)
  • Will kill herself in service of a team, to a fault.
Athletics

• She's a pro triathlete who's never competed in a pro tri.
  • She's a newer privateer cyclist with world class cycling talent.
  • She finished 5th at the USA Cycling Pro TT in 2021.
  • She's a much better sprinter than TT'er.
  • Her run is back of middle of pack for pro tri races.
  • Her swim is back of pack for pro tri.
  • Triathlon is her love.
  • Cycling is cool too. Especially if it's ultra distance and off-road.
  • XC MTB is another love.

She's a fixer-upper.
  • Two hip surgeries. One very successful and fully healed. The other, nagging.
  • An upcoming (pending) shoulder surgery.
  • A third injury: extensor digitorum longus tenosynovitis (left front of ankle).

Thanks again.

Dr. Alex Harrison | Founder & CEO | Sport Physiology & Performance PhD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱 Check out our app → Saturday: Pro Fuel & Hydration, a performance nutrition coach in your pocket.
Join us on YouTube → Saturday Morning | Ride & Run Faster and our growing Saturday User Hub
Quote Reply