Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best swimming headphones?
Quote | Reply
I currently use a Neptune duo but there is a constant problem with loading new songs/podcasts up. Wasnt sure if anyone else had other recommendations.

Indoor pool swimming and will have access to phone (if headphones can play bluetooth)

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Best swimming headphones? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried them, but someone on here previously recommended these:
SONY-Walkman-headphone-integrated-NW-WS413. I'm considering purchasing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Swimming on my own 100% of the time, I currently use an iPod shuffle and headphones from Underwater Audio. They have various headphone options including wireless, I believe. The shuffles will get more expensive as time goes on due to the fact Apple no longer manufactures them. The earbuds come with numerous choices for in-ear fittings.
Quote Reply
Re: Best swimming headphones? [scooter23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You use what I use with the iPod Shuffle. Bluetooth does not work underwater, so the best you can hope for is a short tether to your music source.

https://www.underwateraudio.com/...0yz21oBoCC58QAvD_BwE This is what I'm looking at buying next, as at least their ad says these headphones provide a water-tight fit and work well in small ears. We'll see about that...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got my waterproof iPod Shuffle bundle at underwateraudio. Have it for 2 years now.

Cannondale Slice 08
look keo pedals
fizik k3 arione saddle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife got me an iPod Shuffle from Audioflood. She got me the bundle that came with a swim cap, case, multiple ear bud fittings. For the extra 15 bucks, I think it was worth it.

http://www.audioflood.com/

I have had no issues with mine and I have had it for just over a year now. Thinking about buying a second one as a back up as Apple stopped producing the Shuffle.

Jason
Quote Reply
Re: Best swimming headphones? [Jimmy B.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jimmy B. wrote:
I haven't tried them, but someone on here previously recommended these:
SONY-Walkman-headphone-integrated-NW-WS413. I'm considering purchasing.

I have used these but they do not seal in the ear and is a frustrating feeling of having water always coming in and out of your ear..

the best underwater headphone solution is

H20Audio

buy a ipod shuffle gen 4 or 5.. casing comes with a few different earphone buds and they seal nice. also nice to put one ear phone in and keep on tucked into the cap so coach doesnt see your rockin out!
Quote Reply
Re: Best swimming headphones? [ronoli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ronoli wrote:
I got my waterproof iPod Shuffle bundle at underwateraudio. Have it for 2 years now.

^^^^ this, have had one for about 4 years. Tried cases before that and they fail pretty quickly IME.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply