Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best place to buy Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet
Quote | Reply
Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet

Any discounts anywhere with USTRI membership?
Quote Reply
Re: Best place to buy Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fwiw, I have purchased two Aeroheads at full price. It is the one item I really felt ok paying full price as I have paid way more for helmets (Kask Bambino) that didn't go through the same level of engineering (IMHO). With that being said, not many deals to be had. Usually you are looking for closeouts. Amazon has a teal small, for $175. There is a large for sale in the ST Classifieds for $200. Otherwise you might be able to use a 15%-20% off coupon code on one for one of the other etailer sites like Competitive Cyclist. You can always find a seller on eBay who is welling to skirt MAP pricing and discount as well. $209 new shipped for a medium.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Best place to buy Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
Fwiw, I have purchased two Aeroheads at full price. It is the one item I really felt ok paying full price as I have paid way more for helmets (Kask Bambino) that didn't go through the same level of engineering (IMHO). With that being said, not many deals to be had. Usually you are looking for closeouts. Amazon has a teal small, for $175. There is a large for sale in the ST Classifieds for $200. Otherwise you might be able to use a 15%-20% off coupon code on one for one of the other etailer sites like Competitive Cyclist. You can always find a seller on eBay who is welling to skirt MAP pricing and discount as well. $209 new shipped for a medium.

Much appreciated!

Ok white or black?
Quote Reply
Re: Best place to buy Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply