Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best blender under $150 [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, refurb Vitamix, I'd buy one again in a heartbeat. I've got the model with a knob to adjust the speed, I like the manual control it provides.

I've had a Ninja before, would not even consider it now. Vitamix blenders are to me one of those few things that just work, and work well.

I'm polishing off my daily smoothie right now spinach, frozen peas, protein powder, peanut butter, almond milk and water. I'm getting over a cold so last night it was greens and lots of berries with a banana.
Quote Reply
Re: Best blender under $150 [pat.allen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a NutriBullet Original 24oz. 600 watt. I'm a fan of it! I see it's $60.00 now. I find it's easy to clean and use. I use to have a magic bullet, which was great too! Long story as to why I don't have it anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you can, buy a Vitamix on sale....When I bought mine, I think it was 30% off. I use it regularly, and would have spent just about the same having to replace blenders. I've had mine for at least 6-7 years now. Sometimes, Bed bath and beyond will have good coupons, and Macy's sometimes has really good sales. Good luck, and happy blending:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine paying over $150 for a blender đŸ˜‚
Quote Reply

Prev Next