Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best aquabike races
Quote | Reply
Been having trouble running for over a year without calf and ankle pain. So I’m looking for some of the more competitive “A” race type aquabike. I’m mostly looking for New England based races as I’m in Massachusetts but for a true A race I’m willing to travel.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Best aquabike races [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely not in New England but the Michigan Titanium Man in Grand Rapids offers aquabike races at the Olympic, Half IM and Full IM distance. The races are well run and the venue is nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does Barrellman have aquabike?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Best aquabike races [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It did when I raced it in 2017, I suspect it still does.

Ironman Atlantic City 70.3 has an aquabike category
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not an aquabiker myself, but Barrelman in Niagara Falls gets rave reviews for all of their events, including the Aquabike... I have a friend who switched primarily to racing aquabikes this season and that one was her favorite.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Niagrafalls Barrelman in September is a great race. There is a group of fast racers that race it every year. Highly recommend it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another vote for Barrelman, I did the Aquabike this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Best aquabike races [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Find a separate bike race and swim race if possible same day. Last Sunday there was a 40km TT 7am, swim race 10am. Guy i know did 62 min bike, then made it to the 1 mile swim race 5 miles away to do 22 min!
Quote Reply