Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [chicoxcrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread has helped me alot, thanks!

Found a F80 for a good deal used.

My question is this. Can two guys move one and will it fit in a minivan without disassembly? I want to put it in my basement which means stairs with a 90 deg. turn at the bottom....

Thanks

http://www.fraserbicycle.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a used woodway and I LOVE IT
moved to Maine 2 years ago and now at least I will run on the treadmill vs no way would I before
Quote Reply
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [PPI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The deck folds up, so the 90-degree turn shouldn't pose any issue (depending how high the ceiling is... might have to do some creative tipping/angling). We got our F63 down the stairs and into the room -- in the box, mind you -- with 2 women and a guy. I'd say it's probably easier when it's assembled and folded. Re. the minivan, I'm not sure... don't have much experience with them as far as how creative you can get folding/removing seats to make room.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PPI wrote:

My question is this. Can two guys move one and will it fit in a minivan without disassembly? I want to put it in my basement which means stairs with a 90 deg. turn at the bottom....

Thanks

Two guys can definitely move it, but I still recommend disassembling it before trying, especially going down stairs and a sharp corner. It's not very difficult or time intensive
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the woodway and it sucks the least of all of them. Kinda pricy but it's built like a tank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PPI wrote:

Thanks

I moved mine with 2 guys down a set of stairs. It was possible but I wish there were another guy to help. I put mine in the bed of the truck and needed the tailgate down. The deck is roughly 6 1/2 feet long, so may or may not fit in the van. You'll have to remove the console from the deck but that only takes 6 screws and an allen key.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased a lifespan 5500i, tried a horizon T9 and didn’t care for it, had a Sole F80 prior. So far happy with the lifespan.

---------
Specialized Shiv
Scott Addict
Niner Jet 9
Niner RLT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sometimes I dream that I'm in the market for one. Woodway all the way. God those things are amazing; every single one I've been on. On the other hand, I really don't like Life Fitness treadmills. Of the ~6 clubs I've belonged to in as many years, almost all were outfitted with Life Fitness. There always seems to be a lot of side-to-side movement with them. Makes me feel really unsteady, especially at anything faster than 5k race pace. Woodways have always seemed rock solid. Beyond that, the Life Fitness treadmills seem to frequently be down for maintenance. Either the waxer needs to be filled or some other "please notify maintenance" warning. I've never seen that with the club that outfitted with Woodways.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [domingjm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, didn't see that this thread was archaic. Sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Re: Best Treadmill to BUY [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rjrankin wrote:
PPI wrote:

Thanks

I moved mine with 2 guys down a set of stairs. It was possible but I wish there were another guy to help. I put mine in the bed of the truck and needed the tailgate down. The deck is roughly 6 1/2 feet long, so may or may not fit in the van. You'll have to remove the console from the deck but that only takes 6 screws and an allen key.

Thanks all for the advice. I ended up buying the F80 over the weekend. It fit fine in the back of the inlaws Pacifica. Like mentioned it was easy to remove the console. We got it down the basement with just two guys. Won't say it was easy just because of the weight but had no issues.

Works great, love the unit so far. Picking up a footpod today and see how that works with it.

http://www.fraserbicycle.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next