Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best TT specific frame out there?
Quote | Reply
I am in the market for a TT specific frame. One that get's me low. I am willing to lose a little in comfort to get more aero.
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT specific frame out there? [louisd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one that fits you. Sacrificng comfort to be more aero will make you slower.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT specific frame out there? [TimeTrial.org] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK so it looks very very nice - but where is the supporting evidence? I have not seen this brand - anyone ride them??

Tom makes a good point also: This bike has a 74 degree angle - anyone know how steep could you get it by moving the saddle foward on the rails only (lets say selle italia flite).

Boy it looks good.
Last edited by: Straight: Nov 1, 03 18:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does low = fast? I thought narrow mattered more than low.
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT specific frame out there? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies. I understand the comfort/power relationship. I should have qualified my question with "all else being the same, what is the best bike to help create the optimal position for 40 k TT's" i.e. Cervlo as it provides a range of seat angles, or Guru as the head tube is very short, etc. Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My vote is for the softride. You can get yourself into pratically any positions you want, I ride confortable at around 80 degrees. That tallish head tube that everyone says is a problem isn't really, I have about an inch of spacers under the stem still, and I don't think I really should go any lower. And as they say, a softride almost always wins in the wind tunnel.
Quote Reply
You want low? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the Felt DA, pretty much the lowest headtubes in the industry. Not to shabby looking either.

-

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.c4carbon.com/...o/frame_ciclismo.htmTry the C4 Chrono. Low head tube, good forward position, great ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT specific frame out there? [campled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ricky! Is this you're new ride?!! And here I was going to show off my HED aerobars to you!:-)

Kim
Quote Reply