Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best TT Bike Computer?
Quote | Reply
I am putting together a new TT bike and changing from STI to bar end shifters. I cant use the Shimano flightdeck bike computer that I love. Any advice on the best light, aero, if possible wireless bike computer with speed and cadence? I am looking at the Polar S series. Any advice appreciated.

For interest the frame is an custom Elite Razor. It will be interesting to compare this new 26 inch triathlon bike to my previous titanium Panasonic road bike. I will match the Elite frame with Reynolds wheels and forks and Dura Ace groupset.

Thanks
Yoko Okuda
P.S. IMoo was great. I would advise the race to anyone. Though the bike was tough, the crowds were amazing.
Quote Reply
Avocet 25 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is not wireless but it is my favorite. I like that it reads speed to a tenth of a mile. Also, it seems to have much less "lag" in indicating a change of speed as compared to my Polar XT. (The wires are not that much of a hinderance and the monitor on the fork is smaller than others.) David K.
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT Bike Computer? [Pablo&Yoko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess your second place in female pros, shows you quite enjoyed it... :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Best TT Bike Computer? [Pablo&Yoko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear good things about the vetta v100 w/ wireless cadence. I've seen one and yes, the cadence is wireless. Performance has a great deal on them right now:

http://www.performancebike.com/...ofile.html?SKU=15296
Quote Reply