Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Reflective Running Vest?
Quote | Reply
My reflective running vest I use for dark running is worn out. (More specifically, its reflectiveness is dulled from washings.)

I am curious what products you are using that you love.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Reflective Running Vest? [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
My reflective running vest I use for dark running is worn out. (More specifically, its reflectiveness is dulled from washings.)

Some of my early morning run friends swear by their noxgear tracer.

https://www.noxgear.com/tracer2
Quote Reply
Re: Best Reflective Running Vest? [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgreer wrote:
exxxviii wrote:

Some of my early morning run friends swear by their noxgear tracer.

https://www.noxgear.com/tracer2

Yup. I've had one for 5(?) years. I like the rainbow rapid-strobe light/epilepsy mode.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Reflective Running Vest? [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just another vote for the noxgear, their newer version is rechargeable. It works well and hardly I notice wearing it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve been wearing a vest from proviz the last few years. Want to get a thicker version so I can use it more in the winter. But love the one I have for my early morning runs.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For what it's worth, driving to work while it's dark I regularly see a a runner wearing noxgear. Have to say I always feel uncomfortable seeing them. The ropes put out a very dim light and I can't really tell what I'm looking at until I'm very close, and remember it's that runner. It doesn't register as a human shape, or someone running. Maybe if I saw them from the back and saw the lighted battery pod it'd be better, but they're always running toward me so all I can see is the two dim light cords.I feel like they'd be a lot more visible with an actual headlamp or waist light bobbing up and down, combined with a reflective vest like illuminite or whatever. (Fortunately they run on the sidewalk.)
Quote Reply