Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area
Quote | Reply
Have a buddy flying into Denver this weekend and looking to get a bike fit 3D type (retul or similar). Who do you all recommend in the Boulder/Denver area?
Last edited by: orgsxrracer: Apr 9, 18 12:37
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Colorado Multisport in Boulder. I just got fit there two weeks ago (not Retul, but they do Retul there), and I can't recommended the shop enough---great service & great people.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Last edited by: cloy: Apr 9, 18 13:24
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shops don't do fits... who is the *person* who you recommend?

cloy wrote:
Colorado Multisport in Boulder. I just got fit there two weeks ago (not Retul, but they do Retul there), and I can't recommended the shop enough---great service & great people.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mat Steimetz (Colorado Multisport) would be your high profile (deservedly) fitter. Ivan O'Gorman (IOG Bikefit) would be just as excellent, maybe a few bucks cheaper, and you would laugh your ass off.
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
Mat Steimetz (Colorado Multisport) would be your high profile (deservedly) fitter. Ivan O'Gorman (IOG Bikefit) would be just as excellent, maybe a few bucks cheaper, and you would laugh your ass off.

This^. I was fit by Mat, and loved the results. Wifey was fit by Ivan and loved the fit.
Be sure to schedule very much ahead because both travel a lot and are often busy.

Also, Ryan Ignatz at Colorado Multisport is another terrific option and probably more frequently available.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
shops don't do fits... who is the *person* who you recommend?

cloy wrote:

Mat Steinmetz

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ivanogorman at IOG is probably your best choice, alot of pros fly to get fit by him and he is one of the leading Retul fitters on the world. The other option is to go to the Retul Headquarters's studio and get fit there since they have every single retul fit equipment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IMHO Ryan at Colorado Multisport is an excellent choice. He has good availability and spent way longer than our scheduled time to get me dialed in. He seems like a solid dude and knows his craft.
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:
FindinFreestyle wrote:

This^. I was fit by Mat, and loved the results. Wifey was fit by Ivan and loved the fit.
Be sure to schedule very much ahead because both travel a lot and are often busy.

Also, Ryan Ignatz at Colorado Multisport is another terrific option and probably more frequently available.
Can't go wrong with any of those three. Mat, Ivan, and Ryan are all excellent fitters and excellent people.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Re: Best 3D Bike Fit in Boulder/Denver area [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed, all three are actually the ONLY 3 I can name. I wouldn't send you to anyone but. Mat does my fits, I've never felt more comfortable on a bike. There is a reason more pros use Mat than anyone else for fits--he just knows sh*t that makes you think a lightbulb just appeared above you wondering why you did do this before. I cannot speak for Ivan--never used him before, lots of folks get fit by him too. Ryan is very knowledgeable as well.
Quote Reply