Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA)
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I'm in the process of building a P3-6 project, and the only missing part are the aerobars. I would get the 3T Aduro as in the P5-6 that I can get "cheap" (for this kind of bars anyway), but I really wish to have some tilt for the extensions. So even though that's the most cheap and compatible solution, it's the least interesting for me.

I have been looking at the Tririg Alpha X that I know it has been fitted successfully into the P5-6 without issues (including the fairing). This would be the most expensive option (by large) due to shipping and customs.

But I've come around lately into the new Vision Metron TFA, it looks great and ticks all the boxes, but since is so new I have not read much info around, and my main concern is if I will be able to fit the fairing under it. I'm not so worried about the holes for it under the stem (as I have a 0,5mm original spacer so I can fit any basebar and use the fairing), but more on the stem angle.

Reading this post by Vision-USA (https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6689789#p6689789) it says the stem angle is -17,5deg, which I believe is way less than the Aduro bar, but I haven't found any information on this.

I would love to get some thoughts on this from other people, and if there are any of you that has have any hands-on time with the Metron TFA.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA) [EDV11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems I'm speaking to myself but...

I'm more inclined to the Vision Metron TFA, and about the fairing I think I can solve it with a little bit of cutting (if necessary), magnets and sugru
Quote Reply
Re: Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA) [EDV11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a holiday weekend, bump this on Monday and I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses
Quote Reply
Re: Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA) [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that I decided the TFA, after buying it they tell me there is no stock... back to square one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doesn't look like Alpha X is available either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EDV11 wrote:
I have been looking at the Tririg Alpha X that I know it has been fitted successfully into the P5-6 without issues (including the fairing). This would be the most expensive option (by large) due to shipping and customs.
I'd keep an eye on WattShop in the UK. They have have begun to distribute our products to the EU with great success. And they will very likely be carrying Alpha One soon. As in, a matter of a few weeks from now.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA) [Traket92x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Traket92x wrote:
Doesn't look like Alpha X is available either.

Nope. And it seems to be gone forever...
Quote Reply
Re: Basebar for P3-6 project (3T Aduro, Tririg Omega X, Vision Metron TFA) [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
EDV11 wrote:

I'd keep an eye on WattShop in the UK. They have have begun to distribute our products to the EU with great success. And they will very likely be carrying Alpha One soon. As in, a matter of a few weeks from now.

If I've done my math correctly comparing the prices of Omega X and Xtyx, the Alpha One will be around 1.450€ (plus shipping). And that is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey there...let me know if you are interested in the 3T Aduro... I have an extra...