Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Base bar recommendation for di2 conversion on a Felt Da
Quote | Reply
As the title states, I’m in the market to get a di2 compatible base bar for my Felt Da. I’d like to convert from mechanical but my current aluminum bar is not di2 compatible. Felt’s carbon Devox basebar is a bit pricey plus someone wrote on a thread in this forum that they had trouble routing both cables through it. I’ve looked at Zipp Vuka and Shimano’s Pro Missile....both seem decent and reasonably priced. Anybody have any thoughts on these or another bar I should be looking at?
Quote Reply
Re: Base bar recommendation for di2 conversion on a Felt Da [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get with LAI. He has helped me with my DA. U can make it super clean you just need a little more planning.
Quote Reply
Re: Base bar recommendation for di2 conversion on a Felt Da [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got the carbon version of Felts aluminum bar that I'm looking to get rid of if you're interested. Selling cheap case it's pretty beat up (rusty/seized screws).

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Base bar recommendation for di2 conversion on a Felt Da [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good idea. I’ll pm him if he doesn’t respond to this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Base bar recommendation for di2 conversion on a Felt Da [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll keep that in mind as a possible solution. Did you have any trouble routing both the brake cable and etubes through the bar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cables weren't terribly hard to route. I use etap, so no need for di2 wires.

Strava
Quote Reply