Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Balance of Nature - Ironman
Quote | Reply
I heard a radio commercial for Balance of Nature fruits and vegetables supplements where some dude says he is an Ironman athlete, who credits Balance of Nature for allowing him to recover properly to do four Ironman races in 12 months. In doing some research of the product, it seems to be snake oil, based on reviews and lawsuits for false advertising, therefore I have absolutely ZERO desire to try their product.

My question; Any idea if this dude is real (and if so, who is he?), or if it's all bullshit "Hey if one of these crazy endurance athletes takes this, then it must be good for me too" advertising?

Just curious.

"I drank what?!?!" - Socrates
Poor Swimmer. Weak Cyclist. Slow Runner.
TriDot Ambassador / Sacramento Triathlon Club
Quote Reply
Re: Balance of Nature - Ironman [weakandpuny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4 in 12 months doesn't sound outlandish as all, especially since 12 months could easily cover two seasons.
Something like:
Wisconsin - Sept
Florida - November
Texas - April
Lake Placid - July
Quote Reply
Re: Balance of Nature - Ironman [weakandpuny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Four Ironman's in twelve months is more about having spare money to throw away than anything else..Buying Balance of Nature products is very similar.
Quote Reply
Re: Balance of Nature - Ironman [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whereas I agree the 4 IMs in 12 months is doable, I was more interested in whether the testimonial was from an actual Ironman athlete, if anyone had any idea who he is, and if it was likely a case of "Hey we'll give you money to say Balance of Nature was a key part of your Ironman recovery between races." I'm mostly just bored and curious.

"I drank what?!?!" - Socrates
Poor Swimmer. Weak Cyclist. Slow Runner.
TriDot Ambassador / Sacramento Triathlon Club
Quote Reply