Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Back to training
Quote | Reply
Yet again - out of the hospital (for good now I hope)...off of all of the medications (that made me only sicker)...and I am racing baby!!! Got my stomach laser beam'ed back to my esophagous (sp?) and can eat all but the hottest burritos! (Note to self: when they prescribe a total of 420 pills a month - tummy dont like that).

Maybe I can race for "Team Dilantin" this year

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Back to training [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what the hell happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea, I was suprised to read that you were training again in your other post. It's great to hear that you're back out there. Have you found a doc that has an attitude more in line with your priorities/goals/concerns? Not to be insensitive, but are things OK, or have you stopped treatment due to a lack of progress? I guess what I'm trying to get at is if you found a doc who has given you the go ahead to get back out there and, if so, what changed about your prognosis that encouraged him/her to do so? I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, that's not my intention. I'm just curious to hear how you're doing.

Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Back to training [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
what the hell happened?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome back to the wild world of racing!!

Damn that's a lot 'o pills you were takin'.

Henk

Alex Jonker
Quote Reply
Re: Back to training [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am having a few issues with brain tumors...

One is causing my Cortisol level to elivate and thus cause Osteoporosis as low bone density is a symptom of high cortisol...all kinds of fun stuff

"Oh that drug gives you a stomach ache?" - "take this one too" - "So you say that one makes you sleepy?" - try this one too.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that sucks. give it the good fight and glad to have you back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope this means you will be lapping me on the marathon course at IM Lake Placid again this year. It just wouldn't be the same without you.
Quote Reply