Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BP Stealth TT frame?
Quote | Reply
BP aero, and road geometry to boot! $700, anyone have reviews?
Last edited by: Gary in SD: Jan 14, 03 20:31
Quote Reply
Re: BP Stealth TT frame? [Gary in SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the mongoose frame that is like this one and I love riding it and it is not set up as nice as that one. Mine is a little heavy so I dont like riding it on long climbs but rolling hills are fine. One thing for sure wherever I go people ask me about it. The only downside is that I am not as fast as the bike makes me look.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
never ridden one but it is made by the same people that make the Kestrel Talon. also, the guy who won im canada rode one. can't be all bad............and they have good taste in rear wheels

frank
Quote Reply
Re: BP Stealth TT frame? [Frank Rehnelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently considered buying a BP Stealth, but elected not to, as I wasn't sure the fit would be right for me. The cool factor and low cost was appealing. I've read a lot of good reviews for the bike but I have heard several folks question if it is stiff enough in the bottom. Especially since it doesn't have any type of triangle in the rear.

If you get one, you can definately build it to look bad ass. I have talked with BikeParts.net(their distributor) and they seemed very willing to help put together a component package at quite a reasonable price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put together a Martec Super Bike (inexpensive frame) which is made by the same manufacturer. According to Chuck at chucksbikes.com the BP is cured differently so it is slightly lighter. Pedal Force and EPX have the same frames in different colors if that matters.

I have only been on the road once with it but so far so good. It was 40 miles on the Santa Ana river trail which is flat so I cannot attest to the weight factor yet.

I am planning on doing the Fiesta Island TT in February if you would like to check it out. It has a 56 TT and 12 HT.

-Greg

http://www.chucksbikes.com/fr024.htm
Quote Reply