Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Awesome looking Tri Suits?
Quote | Reply
All the tri suits I keep seeing now a days are boring as sin.

Other than Epix or LoveThePain (there were bad reviews on them), does anyone know of any other brand that has entertaining colors/patterns/designs?

Zoot had some more or less interesting ones but any others?
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [LuchaLibre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
De Soto always has some pretty bold designs. The flag pattern is pretty nice: https://www.desotosport.com/...ctions/mens-trisuits

Also, I saw someone customize a BYOS (Build Your Own Suit) with the Dos Almos design on top!! It was pretty sick looking: https://www.desotosport.com/...ariant=2995927449623 I have the top and there is supposed to be a limited release of the 400 mile bibs with the same design.

I just noticed this as I was copying the link, but they also have a USA design coming out soon: https://www.desotosport.com/...ariant=7380630962199 I imagine you could get that on a FliSuit as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First I've heard of Wyn Republic, they look like they are nicely thought out.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I currently have a colorful desoto suit - that is awesome might I add (talked to the company multiple times, great folks that run that company. I wish they made some wild more aggressive designs though.

I can't access the Wyn sight from work for some reason so Ill check that out when I get home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree which is why I moved on from black/white/red standards. Design your own with OwnWay Apparel. The pricing is about the same as the brands mentioned, the fabric is fantastic quality and you get to design it yourself. I've had a lot of fun doing this myself. I'm sure the quality of Roka or Wyn is nice, but their suits fall squarely in the boring category--the design elements on a Wyn suit are minimal and Roka offers black and white only.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 25, 18 10:27
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked into that but that just sounds way to complicated. Gotta fill some form with questions, then call the people, then I imagine I have to send them some type of design (once I do it myself) then wait X amount of weeks for it to be made and shipped. Seemed like a process. I am also lazy though. That being said - I use to order custom surfboards all made to my spec and that was worth the wait and time...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a process; it does take time. No design fees; no minimums. It is worth it in my opinion. I guess thise are pros/cons you will have to weigh.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 25, 18 10:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you checked out Wattie Ink?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the Loudmouth golf guys need to get into the tri suit business. I think some serious “look at me” stuff could sell like hot cakes in this sport as long as the function is comparable to the established brands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just design your own with Virklon:

http://www.virklon.com/...p/vector-cycle-works

No design fees unless you want their help, nice variety of garment options, no minimum orders, the clothes are very nice, shorts have a nice chamois, and the pricing is reasonable. It does take about a month to get your order, though. Even if it wasn't my branded stuff, I'd still wear Virklon.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
I think the Loudmouth golf guys need to get into the tri suit business. I think some serious “look at me” stuff could sell like hot cakes in this sport as long as the function is comparable to the established brands.

Yes. This. I would buy anything absurd they made in tri suit wear. I own a lot of their items already haha to me, that is fun. It makes people smile and laugh. Walk around the golf course in those pants and see how many older fellas say
"hey did you steal those off John Daily!" haha

Ill check out the other two custom sights as well. I have checked out Wattie. Not bad stuff. Def more counter culture movement of sorts (Im not that "punk") but def cool stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
First I've heard of Wyn Republic, they look like they are nicely thought out.

+1 They look real cool

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome looking Tri Suits? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Have you checked out Wattie Ink?

This.

Someone also mention WynRepublic. Like their designs also.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
17 hours
https://www.facebook.com/awesomelookingtriathlonclothing/

Based in Australia.
Quote Reply