Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aug 2021 IM Canada refund
Quote | Reply
Has anyone who requested a refund for this cancelled race received it yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Aug 2021 IM Canada refund [KonaMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same issue here with IMMT 70.3... someone is playing the clock...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven’t seen shit from IMMT either. Requested refund like two months ago.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The IMC Facebook page has a thread dedicated to refunds and deferrals.......and yes.lots of people have received refunds
Facebook
>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you received your refund yet? I've been waiting for mine for months and have been told numerous times that it was coming via a credit card refund. However, I got an email yesterday telling me that the refund was now coming in the form of a check that was going to be put in the mail. Is anyone getting the same information?
Quote Reply
Re: Aug 2021 IM Canada refund [md32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
md32 wrote:
Have you received your refund yet? I've been waiting for mine for months and have been told numerous times that it was coming via a credit card refund. However, I got an email yesterday telling me that the refund was now coming in the form of a check that was going to be put in the mail. Is anyone getting the same information?

Similar situation for me. I kept writing emails, and I finally got a response about a week ago. They said that the active.com credit card refund didn't work, so they will now send me a check in the mail in 6-8 weeks. We'll see what happens. I have to say that Ironman Canada used to be one of my favorite events and organizers, but I'm really disappointed with this situation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just received my refund for IMMT on Friday. So it can definitely take awhile.
Quote Reply
Re: Aug 2021 IM Canada refund [glucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got my IM70.3 2021 spot from a 2020 transfer... yesterday, after few email, they decided to tell me that the original race is supposed to give me my money back (WTF)
Quote Reply
Re: Aug 2021 IM Canada refund [benleg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
benleg wrote:
I got my IM70.3 2021 spot from a 2020 transfer... yesterday, after few email, they decided to tell me that the original race is supposed to give me my money back (WTF)

I was a 2020 to 2021 transfer as well. I literally just got my email from Active a few minutes ago, giving me the choice of a direct deposit to my back account, or a check mailed. Both options said might take several weeks. I chose the check as I didn't feel like putting in all my bank account info. Its a few hundred bucks, I'm fine as long as I get it eventually, its not going to ruin my upcoming retirement (in 10 years........:( )..
Quote Reply