Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Atlanta Area, Marietta Area, Triathlon Shop?
Quote | Reply
I am visiting my brother who lives in the Woodstock area, close to Marietta/Atlanta, would somebody suggest bike shop or specifically a tri-shop in the area.

Thanks in Advance,
KY Rocket
Quote Reply
Re: Atlanta Area, Marietta Area, Triathlon Shop? [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out All3Sports at 7878 Roswell Rd. On July 12th they move to a bigger store, 8601 Dunwoody Place. Check their website for directions, www.all3sports.com. It's a nice store but I can't say they are the most helpful people. Not rude, just seemed disinterested every time I go in there. Also, check the website for what's on sale then ask for it in the store.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with the other poster that all3sports is the place to go. It's actually the only tri-shop in atlanta and it's pretty new (about 1 year or so). I moved out of Atlanta last september but last time I was there, the owner was very helpful. He was just starting out and tried super hard to please. They worked with me well past closing time and happy to do so. Maybe things have changed, I don't know, but give em a try. Just make sure it's not a race weekend, because these guys race and do expos so it becomes a ghost town.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bicycle sports has just opened a store in Marietta. I have not been into the store, but I have talked to them on the phone. Seem pretty helpful. Also one other possibility is Southern Multisport. Smaller store I found on Javelin web site. May want to give Scott a call there. Not sure what you are looking for. I live about 3 hours from Atlanta and I plan to visit all 3 stores this weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Atlanta Area, Marietta Area, Triathlon Shop? [chriswaites] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Bicycle Sports is on Sandy Plains Rd in Marietta. I've also only spoke to them & they seemed real knowledgable & helpful. I plan to go there next week when I'm in Atlanta/Marietta. Their number is 866-304-2453, if you want to give them a call.

I've been to All3Sports set up's at expos and they seem like a great well equipped tri shop with a good selection & prices. I'll probably stop by there in Atlanta, too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KYROCKET -

The gang at all3sports ( www.all3sports.com ) won over my loyalty last fall. The owner, Patrick, was the only person who resolved my fit problems on my bike. This is after two other **paid** visits to other bike shops in the area. I've never experienced poor customer service. Yes, they're busy - but hey, I think that's a good sign. What I haven't got is the pushy commissioned sales pitch I've come to expect elsewhere. They're triathletes and know what they are talking about. They stock A LOT of stuff into a small space - I looking forward to seeing the new shop.

No interest, just a happy customer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the miss information. I just caleed Southern Multisport. He is a private builder, so he does not have a "shop". Seems like a nice guy if you know what you want on a bike, but if you are like me and trying to "narrow down the field" he does not seem like the man to call.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everybody, I will try to swing by bicycle sports and all3sports on Saturday.

KYRocket
Quote Reply