Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon 18 fit question
Quote | Reply
Quick question - I am 5'11-6'0 with a 32in inseam. On the Argon 18 would that put me at a M (54-56)?
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 fit question [SoonerBorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on my knowledge of Argon 18, I'd say yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are your fit numbers?

What saddle did you end up on after your fit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 118-NEXT size Medium, and am similar measurements. 6' with a 33" inseam. FWIW, my fit has changed over time but I still have plenty of room to adjust stack and reach, or saddle setback.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI,

I'm 5'11 and also 32 inseam. You will be fine on medium. If you have more specific questions on one bike I can help you considering that i work for argon.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 fit question [alex_emetique] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_emetique wrote:
HI,

I'm 5'11 and also 32 inseam. You will be fine on medium. If you have more specific questions on one bike I can help you considering that i work for argon.

Thanks.

Could we be a little bit more specific?

Also, he might also be fine on a large. We don’t know what we don’t know.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To throw myself in as another reference, I am 5’9” with a 30” inseam and recently professionally fitted on my medium Argon E-118 Next. Argon 18’s website did have me in the overlap between their small and medium sizing. Simply looking at seat height, pad placement on the TT bike, I am bordering on the smaller side for that frame. There is a lot room for someone taller than me to fit a medium. Further reference, my road bike is an Argon 18 Gallium Pro in size small.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'10 and 32" inseam, Med E112 here.
(I am fairly sure my plutonium was as well, but that was sold many years ago)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6'2", 33" inseam -large on a E 118 and a Gallium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same height, inseam around 33. The E119 in M fits me very well, but slammed (still keeping the angled spacer that allows tilt) and maxed out pad reach. Large would've been too high stack wise. Without knowing anything else, I'd say M would suit you fine as well in the E119 , as the cockpit is very adjustable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The E118 is a lot lower ansd stretch out than the E-117/119. Just make sure you factor that into the decisions when you're reviewing the comments about fit above.

Ie the medium E-119 is 2cm higher on the stack, but 3cm shorter in reach than the medium E118. Or to put another way, someone on a large E-118 may be a medium E-119 because they don't have the flexibility to get that low.

(I'm still rocking my E-114 and was looking at the E-118 next as the replacement would need to have disc brakes. But that geometry and lack of on-frame storage doesn't match my needs so I'm waiting it out.)
Quote Reply