Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Apple Health/Final Surge/Training Peaks compatible BPM
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of any Apple Health/Training Peaks/Final Surge compatible blood pressure monitors?

Thanks ST!!!

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Apple Health/Final Surge/Training Peaks compatible BPM [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm using the Withings BP monitor, works great. Pulls into Apple Health, and I think it'll integrate with TP, but not 100% on that.

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Quote Reply
Re: Apple Health/Final Surge/Training Peaks compatible BPM [OtterJohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that!!

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Apple Health/Final Surge/Training Peaks compatible BPM [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TizzleDK wrote:
Anyone know of any Apple Health/Training Peaks/Final Surge compatible blood pressure monitors?

Thanks ST!!!

One thing to watch out for that may be more relevant for STers than the general population: Most (all?) consumer blood pressure monitors assume a resting heart rate of at least 40 bpm. My RHR is around 35 bpm, and I could never get the Withings to take a reading. (It kept showing "Error.") It look several levels of escalation with Withings tech support to get to their engineering folks, who confirmed that the monitor wouldn't work with that low of a RHR. I've since queried other manufacturers (believe me, it takes some persistence to get an answer I trust), and they all admit to the same limitation.
Quote Reply