Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anywhere to swim in the Denver area?
Quote | Reply
Anything open yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Anywhere to swim in the Denver area? [Meatysmeat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Denver Parks and Rec - word on the street is sometime in July.
DU Natatorium - closely following NCAA, so likely in July.
Lifetime Fitness Cherry Creek - Opening June 11th. I've never swam there, but I was told they have an indoor and outdoor pool option, but I don't know how they're handling it as far as reservations.
Aurora - waiting to see their guidance re: their pools... should be soon. https://www.auroragov.org/..._do/pools___swimming
Littleton - awaiting to see how they will implement rules for their pool... nothing posted yet.
Arvada - waiting to see their guidance, should be soon.
Wheatridge Rec Center - only for Wheatridge residents

Nothing from 24 hour Fitness yet... Nor Chuze fitness, each of which have lap pools.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Last edited by: cloy: Jun 9, 20 10:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meatysmeat wrote:
Anything open yet?

Rode by Chatfield. Looks like the Gravel Pond is open. Way too many people their for my taste, but...
Quote Reply
Re: Anywhere to swim in the Denver area? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. Parks and Rec report was disheartening, as was the local association that drives all our outdoor community pools...basically 50 people or less, reservations likely required, even for the pool.

cloy wrote:
Denver Parks and Rec - word on the street is sometime in July.
DU Natatorium - closely following NCAA, so likely in July.
Lifetime Fitness Cherry Creek - Opening June 11th. I've never swam there, but I was told they have an indoor and outdoor pool option, but I don't know how they're handling it as far as reservations.
Aurora - waiting to see their guidance re: their pools... should be soon. https://www.auroragov.org/..._do/pools___swimming
Littleton - awaiting to see how they will implement rules for their pool... nothing posted yet.
Arvada - waiting to see their guidance, should be soon.
Wheatridge Rec Center - only for Wheatridge residents

Nothing from 24 hour Fitness yet... Nor Chuze fitness, each of which have lap pools.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's very irritating w/ Parks and Rec. I don't see why EVERY other county is being transparent with procedures, yet Denver hasn't said a single thing... I don't want to shell out 150/mo for Lifetime Fitness in Cherry Creek, but I may not have a choice.

and get used to reserving lanes... It's what every other rec center is doing.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Anywhere to swim in the Denver area? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roger. Gonna be rough, given that in the middle of winter there's a line of 60+ out the door @ 5am.
Quote Reply