Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anything like Norma tech boots for the upper body?
Quote | Reply
Something for arms and shoulders after swimming?
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Norma tech boots for the upper body? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Normatec does make arm sleeves. I don't have them, so I can't comment on how effectively they work. I bought the kit with the leg sleeves and hip/lower back sleeve. I love the leg sleeves for recovery after hard bike/run workouts, but for the life of me I can't figure out what the heck the hip/back thing is supposed to do. As best as I can figure, it just squeezes the farts out of me.
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Norma tech boots for the upper body? [el gato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The hip/back one is best used laying flat on the floor so it can get your lower back too. I have a bad hip...and I love that attachment.
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Norma tech boots for the upper body? [ninagski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, cool. Good to know. My lower back acts up from time to time, so I was hoping that this would help with that, but I'd had less than impressive results with it so far. I've been using it while laying in bed with my head/chest slightly elevated with pillows, so this may have been too soft a surface for it to work properly. I'll' give it another try laying on the floor.
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Norma tech boots for the upper body? [el gato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
As best as I can figure, it just squeezes the farts out of me.

In some situations that could be a good thing as long as it's a well ventilated room.
Quote Reply