Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site?
Quote | Reply
Trying to order but when I go to their UK website from a link in their email it automatically goes to their USA site which doesn’t have what I want to order

Happy to pay for the item ahead of time as well as pay you for your time

Please send me a message if you could do this for me

http://www.Huubdesign.com

Thank you
Last edited by: MrTri123: Mar 27, 22 10:44
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can email huub in England and they will get you what you need or use a VPN and change your location.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site? [lonniecdams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lonniecdams wrote:
You can email huub in England and they will get you what you need or use a VPN and change your location.

I did that before and it worked fine

Now I am guessing because Andy Potts now has the IS distributorship or something like that they wouldn’t send to US

I posted on the thread he started here but he seems to have slipped away again. Hope it’s not foe another 3 years lol
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe try a message on huub USA Facebook.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site? [lonniecdams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lonniecdams wrote:
Maybe try a message on huub USA Facebook.

Already did thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A huge thank you to all who sent me a personal message offering to help

Really makes me feel good for all of your generosity

Thank you SO much

I just received an email from the UK Huub. Seems they are not aware that you can’t access www.huubdesign feom the US. That it automatically pushes you to Huub.com

They are looking for a solution

Much appreciated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there!

As you guessed, you are being redirected to the US site.

If you would like to order something they only have on the UK site, you can:

- VPN to their site and order directly. I am not 100% certain on how they are fulfilling but you will most likely be responsible for shipping, duty(potentially). In addition, if you have any issues, you will have to deal directly with HUUB UK.

- Call them and figure out how to place an order.

The calf sleeves are fantastic, and so are some of the other products which we do not carry in the US, but unfortunately the demand for those products is too low to ship and carry inventory. We will be expanding our inventory in the future but we have to be strategic as we build out the US business with the items that people want most.

I hope that helps, provides some background and gives you some options. If not, feel free to email me directly and I will try to help you out: andypotts@huubusa.com

HUUB USA I
"http://www.andypottsracing.com.com"]Andy Potts Racing[/url] I
andy@andypottsracing.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:

I just received an email from the UK Huub. Seems they are not aware that you can’t access www.huubdesign feom the US. That it automatically pushes you to Huub.com

Much appreciated

For your reference- that is simply not true. Since we have started operations earlier in the year, their site has been re-directing to the US site. If you need help, just email me and I'll get you sorted:

andypotts@huubusa.com.

Don't DM me on here as I don't check it regularly.

HUUB USA I
"http://www.andypottsracing.com.com"]Andy Potts Racing[/url] I
andy@andypottsracing.com
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone who could order something. from Huubdesign.com site? [andypotts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
andypotts wrote:
MrTri123 wrote:

Much appreciated

For your reference- that is simply not true. Since we have started operations earlier in the year, their site has been re-directing to the US site. If you need help, just email me and I'll get you sorted:

andypotts@huubusa.com.

Don't DM me on here as I don't check it regularly.

Wow great thank you!l so much for a reply!!

Good they know now

Maybe 9 months ago when I made the post above maybe and emailed them they didn’t

They also told me they were not allowed to send orders to me anymore because of the new US website/agreement

Unfortunately at the time of the post I made above I ordered trisuit and wetsuit from ROKA

I made other posts over the past week ab it t his as well as emailing the US store customer service to no avail

So just last night ordered 2 wetsuits from ROKA again

In fact I made a post to the fact when some one posted about the sale they were having

Next time I buy a wetsuit or trisuit I will indeed reach out to you
Quote Reply