Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone using Felt IA angled spacers from shapeways?
Quote | Reply
I have an angled set for the IA made by shapeways, top and bottom part, had it mounted to my IA which i sold a couple of years ago, want to mount it on a new IA and i just can’t figure it out anymore? It is i’m overlooking something in the right sequence to place the parts. It just doesn’t add up anymore to get the bolt straight through the spacers. I feel like a fool and probably see it straight away tomorrow morning but if anyone want to share a pic that would be great.

And i will probably piss my pants tomorrow looking at it again to see how simple it was......but a pic will help.

Thanks,

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Last edited by: TRIPRO: Jan 17, 19 14:03
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Felt IA angled spacers from shapeways? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeroen,
I'll send later. Im just going out with friends tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Felt IA angled spacers from shapeways? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the correct top piece for the V3 clamps?

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Felt IA angled spacers from shapeways? [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should have mentioned that, i replaced the v3 with v2 on the new ia so i can use that set that i have. So, yes, the pieces are matching ;-)

Jeroen]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Below is a pic of my setup (in need of a cleaning)
There should just be the fitwashers, then the base, then bracket (with crush plate between it,then the top. Its possible you have the left and right tops reversed, and upside down, which would yeild the wrong angle and not leave you with a flat surface / aligned holes to go through?

Also, I have bulit out (but yet to install) tops for the v3 as well

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Felt IA angled spacers from shapeways? [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, this is what I had but i forgot that there was a bit of tension on the angled base and that the gap just dissapears when you tighten it down. So in the end wh had it right straight away but I was just forgotten that you have to push the bolts through with a little force and then tighten them.

But they are all set now and good to go.

Thanks again!!

regards,

Jeroen

Quote Reply