Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack?
Quote | Reply
Are these safe for the bike? I know pedals and the crank take a pounding riding but just want to make sure it’s okay.

Quote | Reply
Have 3 daHangers. Used them for the last four years or so. All good. Don't think it's nearly the same load as me pedaling for hours at a time.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [cielo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cielo wrote:
Have 3 daHangers. Used them for the last four years or so. All good. Don't think it's nearly the same load as me pedaling for hours at a time.

Are they secure....meaning won’t slip off?

Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
cielo wrote:

Yes
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [RKW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Works great. Holds solid and saves space. 2 thumbs up.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got some off brand ones from Amazon. So far so good. Bike is super secure. Make sure you mount the pedal part into a stud and you’re golden.

The wheel brackets are fine in drywall with appropriate anchors. They don’t really have much load.

I can’t imagine the force of the bike leaning out is more than what I’m applying when pedaling.

Update Bike Wall Mount Hanger, Heavy Duty Horizontal Bicycle Storage Rack Holder for Garage and Apartment https://www.amazon.com/..._aXjRFbZ7T8YPQ?psc=1
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In our garage, the Mrs and I have 9 bikes using D'Hanger. This is our 2nd house using them. Total satisfaction!!! 4 thumbs up!!!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
totally safe, and, don't buy the knockoffs from Amazon, support an ex-pro bike racer Jurgen Beneke who makes DaHangar

https://dahanger.co/pages/about-us

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [ABarnes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ABarnes wrote:
totally safe, and, don't buy the knockoffs from Amazon, support an ex-pro bike racer Jurgen Beneke who makes DaHangar

I have 3, so I can say this with decent backing, but his product is absurdly expensive for what it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
Are these safe for the bike? I know pedals and the crank take a pounding riding but just want to make sure it’s okay.

I have some knock-offs and they are good for me, not so much for the wife. She has trouble getting any bike on/off above the lowest rack. Take your time with installation and mock it up for your space as they can they are size specific to a degree in terms of wheel holder placement. In my case the lightest bike is on the bottom for the boss;) Speedplays are the most challenge due to size.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use DaHanger or other pedal storage rack? [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
ABarnes wrote:

I have 3, so I can say this with decent backing, but his product is absurdly expensive for what it is.

I installed some cheap Amazon ones but one broke so I'm returning. However it did give me a good idea of how it would work out. I ordered the DaHanger ones. Very expensive for what it is.

Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
cielo wrote:

Yeah, super secure. No way to slip off.
Last edited by: cielo: Nov 12, 20 16:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have them in my home and like them very much. They work great and I have no fear of any bike falling off.

I initially started with Cycloc Hero ones but they are surely inferior.

Also by now there are all kinds of ripoff copies of the DaHanger ones floating around and that is not cool, nor do they work properly.

Buy the original US made ones.
Quote Reply