Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone tried the ZONE3 MEN'S LAVA TRISUIT?
Quote | Reply
Hey Guys,

Looking at a tri suit for 70.3 / 140.6 racing. Between Zone3 Lava and Roka Gen II Elite

-- Leaning towards Zone3 just basically based on price and aesthetics.

THANK YOU!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone tried the ZONE3 MEN'S LAVA TRISUIT? [jim.sestito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jim.sestito wrote:
Hey Guys,

Looking at a tri suit for 70.3 / 140.6 racing. Between Zone3 Lava and Roka Gen II Elite

-- Leaning towards Zone3 just basically based on price and aesthetics.

THANK YOU!

Looking for trisuit as well with minimal chamois. Not so keen on the Zone3 but mainly because all of those I have tried have not been a good fit. Never tried Roka but this one looks amazing: https://www.roka.com/...ariant=7014976421935

I was actually edging towards the 2xu performance with sleeves. You might want to check that one out as well.

Paulo Matos
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone tried the ZONE3 MEN'S LAVA TRISUIT? [jim.sestito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own two.

Desoto suit and the Zone Activate.

I am 6'1, 183 pounds, long torso, shorter legs, waist (just below belly button) is 33.5 inches. Swimmer build

The large kind of rides up on my butt. Not quite wedgie status but gets really close. The fabric is super stretchy and pretty thin compared to the desoto. The pad also stops shorter in the front. Desoto is longer and wider so your man junk is hidden behind it. The Zone's does not hide your man junk. It will be present for the world to see.

It is super comfortable but just does not fit my body type. Medium would fit snug enough for me to really like it, but that would give me a super wedgie. So if it fits you, then yes buy it because its wicked comfortable and the fabric is amazing. Just be aware that if you are long torso and short legs then it might give ya a wedge
Quote Reply