Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone run in a Bondi 6 yet?
Quote | Reply
...and have a comparison to version 4 (awesome) or 5 (abysmal)?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run in a Bondi 6 yet? [mattyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they just came out this week.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just from a pure visual perspective I wouldn’t get your hopes up that it will fit and ride like the Bondi 4. It looks like a slight evolution of the Bondi 5. The issue will be if they did change it to feel more like the 4, those who ran in and really liked the 5 will be upset. And then of course there we be those who liked the 4 and 5. Of course there will always be only those who only liked the Bondi B.

All the luck to you. That is one unique running shoe and any change to it is probably not good. They are lucky to have a shoe so unique.

Dave Jewell
Free Run Speed

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They’re a hybrid of both. Not as soft as the 4 but not as firm as the 5. The rocker is more apparent than the 5. The upper is closer to the 5 which is good
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run in a Bondi 6 yet? [kblahetka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kblahetka wrote:
They’re a hybrid of both. Not as soft as the 4 but not as firm as the 5. The rocker is more apparent than the 5. The upper is closer to the 5 which is good

FML

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kblahetka wrote:

what i didn't like about the 5, among other things, is the ever expanding width of the outsole. which i wrote about. do you have any sense of whether that outsole remains so wide?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kblahetka wrote:
Not as soft as the 4 but not as firm as the 5.

That's disappointing. I loved the 4s and the 5s felt like bricks. I'll still give them a go to see if they're an improvement over the new Clifton, which has great cushion but apparently also a magic blister machine inside.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A small portion of the reason bag that I went away from HOKA. Back on Nike after many decades & couldn't be happier. I know the body sure is feeling better.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run in a Bondi 6 yet? [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These folks just released a current review of the Bondi 6. Also of interest is the release of the Nike Pegasus Turbo which is another shoe with the zoom x midsole.

https://www.roadtrailrun.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run in a Bondi 6 yet? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wore the 14 wide last year with out any issues. I am in general a 15 wide in most brands (technically a 14.5) but the 14 sort of just fit. I did get the 14s again as they now make a 15 but there was some back order. So 14 to 14 I felt like my foot was going to roll in a bit which is generally how my foot acts in a show that is too narrow. The 15s came and its not an issue. So maybe they're a bit narrower, maybe the arch support is different, maybe my foot has changed a bit.
Quote Reply