Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone run Pro Missile Evo mounted below basebar
Quote | Reply
Anyone run the extensions on the Pro Missile Evo below the basebar?

I'm trying to do that but it seems I need an extra curved riser called the "bottom basebar riser" in order to do this installation.. I can't get it to work right with the parts included.. let me know if you run it this way, and if you have a picture!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run Pro Missile Evo mounted below basebar [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't offer anything, sorry, but I'm curious to know why you're trying to do this. The obvious reason would be to reduce stack but you have heaps of risers on your bike so there are other ways of doing that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't run mine this way but I'm pretty sure have the hardware to do it. It was included with the bars. If you are interested maybe we can make a deal. I could use a few spacers if you have any extra and you want to trade. Let me know and I can check when I get home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heres another pic of one.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...murawski%20;#3832041
Last edited by: Yamahafx1: Nov 9, 12 10:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is mine. ignore the piece of electrical tape:

It should mount up in the same fashion as on the top.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run Pro Missile Evo mounted below basebar [Yamahafx1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, i don't know if anyone is still there, i'm running to the same issue, so if anyone has the spare curved shims/spacers (left and right side and a couple bolts, or the rest your kit) please let me know.

no wait...it's gotta be your bull
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run Pro Missile Evo mounted below basebar [quez1234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

hi, i don't know if anyone is still there, i'm running to the same issue, so if anyone has the spare curved shims/spacers (left and right side and a couple bolts, or the rest your kit) please let me know.

Hey I have a lot of spare spacers for these bars if you're still in need shoot me a PM

JT Multisport | Facebook | Instagram | World Sport Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone run Pro Missile Evo mounted below basebar [ozjt23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey thanks, i'm new to this site, not quite sure how to PM yet. but it looks like we have the same bike and set up! you can email me at coolmosteve@yahoo.com or tell how to pm :p

no wait...it's gotta be your bull
Quote Reply