Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone recommend a CO based coach?
Quote | Reply
As the title states, looking for a Colorado based coach.

I've been building my own training plans and workouts with the goal of peaking for Boulder 70.3 in two weeks (8/3). Once this is over, I'd like to start working with an experienced coach to build upon my current fitness. I'd consider my current training goal-oriented but sporadic. Lots of day of decisions on what I'll be doing with the intent of hitting weekly volumes and a few key workouts.

Main objectives would be to align on a structured training plan, periodization, and in-person focus on swim technique. Currently South Denver based and looking for someone I could work with.

Splits from a race this weekend (1.2/50/12.4) to gauge current fitness pictured. Low hanging fruit is clearly the swim followed by run
Last edited by: indianacyclist: Jul 22, 19 12:17
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recommend a CO based coach? [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.darkhorsetriathlon.com/coaches

I'm pretty sure Steve is a regular on here and produces very strong AGers. I'm also in Denver, and I am planning to contact him after this season after six seasons of being solo. Good luck!

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recommend a CO based coach? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip! Looks like their site hasn't really been updated since 2016. Went ahead and sent an inquiry anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did your search pan out? I'm going to be out for the rest of this season due to shoulder surgery, but plan to be back at it by end of year, and may be in the market for a local option.

Side note - I take your username to mean you're from Indiana, now living in south Denver. If that's so, we're in a similar circumstance, and look to be similarly matched in terms of pace. Shoot me a DM if that's true, could use a good training partner!

Brenden Macy
Sports & Entertainment Attorney
I am Drive. I am Grit. I am Determination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriCoach Colorado Multisport

Justin is on here some as well. You can also look him on Facebook.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have worked with D3 Multisport in the past. Mike Ricci, Dave Sheanin, and Brad Seng are all phenomenal coaches who I would have zero hesitations recommending.
Last edited by: dashmutton: Aug 6, 19 11:21
Quote Reply