Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone recently use bikebling.com?
Quote | Reply
So, I'm not sure if they are truly just crazy busy or if they are some sort of scam.

The only thing that I have received from my order is the order confirmation email and the charge on my credit card. I ordered the product a few days ago.

No info on shipping has been sent to me and when i inquired, their sales email auto-response effectively says we're really busy so dont write back again or it'll just slow us down more.

Should I be concerned or more patient?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [curdog16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be a little bit more patient. I bought shoes from them 1.5 yr ago and they did great. I think they're in CA so Covid may really have them slowed down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, that's bikebling and that's why I choose not to buy from them again.

You'll get your stuff eventually, they are in no way like "love the pain"
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking back at the emails from when I ordered from them

Ordered 4/11/16 on a Monday
Confirmed on 4/13/16
Confirmed again on 4/14/16
Shipped 4/16/16 on a Saturday

Yes, I tag all my orders from gmail.

Edited with days of week
Last edited by: jaretj: Jun 6, 20 12:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike shops have been busier than most during the past few months. Also may be dealing with limited staffing due to trying to maintain social distancing.

I bought a niner gravel bike from them a couple years ago.....shipped in a couple days for a good price, and no issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [Timon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got what i ordered and can understand with all thats happening. They did eventually send an email with shipping details, so that set my mind at ease.

The bad part is that what I bought doesnt fit, so will they get back to me about an exchange....

I'm an idiot.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? -UPDATE [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am VERY happy with the customer service that I got from Bikebling.com.

I would not hesitate to use them again.

Might be a tad slow with all that is going on, but when I spoke with them on the phone they were nothing but great.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? -UPDATE [curdog16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To put it into perspective...
I ordered from Wiggle a couple of weeks ago. A big player (I'm in England and so are they). Paid for next day delivery. 2 items.
1st item.... not delivered next day (it was ordered in time etc). Nor the next. The 3rd day I got a msge saying it was going back from the courier to wiggle (?? WTF ??). 4th day it's with a courier again. 5th day... finally delivered. All on a next day payment.
2nd item... (also on next day delivery). Day it's due... not yet with courier. 2nd day... nobody in to take delivery (BS !). 3rd day... delivered. BUT to wrong address. FFFFFFFFS. I now need to go retrieve it from the alternative address (an office that has been shut for 3 months for Covid).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on June 9th and received order confirmation. On June 25th received another order confirmation and then a separate shipping confirmation. I'll have my order on Monday.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? -UPDATE [curdog16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's good to hear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello curdog16 and All,

I purchase odds and ends there occasionally ... nice shop just a couple of miles from my house here in Escondido.

I drive by their shop often.

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xing triathlete wrote:
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on June 9th and received order confirmation. On June 25th received another order confirmation and then a separate shipping confirmation. I'll have my order on Monday.
I was wrong. I received part of my order on June 29th. The more critical item was not shipped. Several emails to Bikebling have gone unanswered. 4 weeks since I ordered an instock item and it has yet to be shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a Giro Vanquish helmet from them for $199. Far cheaper than anywhere else, arrived in 3 days, no problems.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [CP78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in the same city as Bike Bling and go to them for bike repairs. I can imagine they are just swamped as they are the only bike shop in town. They are a legit business and have been in business for years.

I hope this helps!
Last edited by: pkzip262: Jul 8, 20 6:34
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After the recent good reviews I chose to order some non-essential things from them again last Friday.

It's Thursday morning and I still don't have any shipping information.

Contrast to BikeTiresDirect.com, they shipped out an order the next day.
Last edited by: jaretj: Jul 9, 20 4:38
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone recently use bikebling.com? [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Order placed on July 3,
Shipment confirmation on July 14
Delivered July 20.

Absolutely terrible, never again.
Quote Reply