Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone know what's up with swim stuff company Barracuda?
Quote | Reply
People's, I have been using Barracuda Ultimate Google's for 10 years on the recommendation of my swim teacher at the Y. Never a problem. Now however my local swim shop is unable to get them . I've been checking with them for 9 months , I've looked on the web. The swim shop lady told me yesterday that Barracuda won't answer emails or phone calls. Guess I'll have to start looking for replacement for next season but I not looking forward to it. Can someone offer a glimmer of hope ? Thanks for any info.

TRIATHLON ART FOR YOUR PAIN CAVE: https://tinyurl.com/ydefvjhq
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know what's up with swim stuff company Barracuda? [slowbutmoving] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I liked their goggles too, but now use almost always Aquasphere Kaiman - because they are easy to get
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know what's up with swim stuff company Barracuda? [slowbutmoving] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been a devotee for at least 10 years as well. Even the Barracuda website sohws them as unavailable. Other web sites show up as a discontinued model. It may unfortunately be time for a change, although the company seems to be in transition, so that model may come back. You could try calling the distributor directly and see what they say. The number listed on the website is

1-800-547-8664

I am still clinging to my Medalist goggles and hoping that they don't have a similar fate. They are getting difficult to find :-(

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply