Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone get the OK to transfer to another Ironman but didn't receive transfer link?
Quote | Reply
Hello - anyone still waiting to receive the transfer link to the race they were allowed to transfer to??

Waiting for our transfer links to IM Maryland. Does anyone have contact info they could PM me so I could directly ask IMMD?

This will be my 5th Ironman and as most know, it's a huge commitment. I really need to know if we will be doing one in 2021 or not. I feel a bit desperate as I can't seem to get help from Ironman. My help ticket hasn't been addressed or the previous emails I've sent. Please help if you can. I know it's a busy time with the holidays but I got the permission to transfer on Dec 2nd and still waiting for the link to transfer.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone get the OK to transfer to another Ironman but didn't receive transfer link? [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

surprised by the crickets.... I would think I can't be the only one

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone get the OK to transfer to another Ironman but didn't receive transfer link? [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received deferral emails for Chattanooga 70.3 and Augusta 70.3 from Active.com, so I completed them. On the other hand, Waco 70.3 is different. Email said no action is required if I want to do the same race, so I didn't do anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was registered for the Michigan 70.3 ( Traverse City ).

I got the email letting me know to make my decision on deferral or transfer on Dec 3rd.

The email with the link from Active to defer / transfer didn't arrive until Dec 17th, a full 2 weeks later.

--
I ride Felt.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone get the OK to transfer to another Ironman but didn't receive transfer link? [coredump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK thanks, that is a long time. I suppose mine is going to be awhile since I'm transferring from an overseas IM to a US IM. My situation was a bit different as I asked the legal team explaining our circumstances with the pandemic and they said it would be OK. They asked me to confirm that my husband wanted to transfer too and then they would send the transfer links. It's been 3 weeks now. We did get notices from Active.com that we are canceled from our overseas IM. Hoping to get the links soon for IMMD. Just worried it slipped through the cracks and now IMMD is sold out. Wish we could speak to a person who could let us know if a link will be coming for each of us.

Quote Reply