Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else mistreated by ironmanstore.com ??
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, I been having some issues with WTC ironmanstore.com for some weeks now, and I plan to see if it's me, a sole case of misfortune, or anyone else is having issues.

Here is mine, I bought some things in the past that came with some manufacturing issues and I did not want them, so they did not reimburse me but instead gave me store credit. Recently I decided to use the store credit and shop several things to give them as present to different buddies that are new in the craft.

They use the credit and charged my CC for the rest. After a week or so someone from WTC write me in order to let me know that only a couple of things were still in stock and the rest of the order was not. I can understand in this times that a store have not an updated stock system because of all covid related issues but the real problem is that after some weeks they have not reimbursed my CC, my store credit si now gone and actually they are not replying my many emails at all.

Covid issues with merchants I understand, but that many weeks and no reply or reimbursment is not acceptable. If you are not able to deal with customers close your door until you can, don't leave it open and make a mess.

Everybody knows that WTC charge a lot more for what basically are regular clothes with the mdot logo. I understand that when we complete our first IM or 70.3 we feel proud of us and we project this pride in that mdot (I used to have a small section of the closet with tshirts and stuff that are now my painting and gardening clothes). After some years in the sport you end up disregarding the mdot, the clothes that scream Ironman, and even the tshirt with your name on it because is not something new for you anymore, is not the same feeling even when you are still proud of yourself everytime you complete a race. I have a lot of friends with tatoos of the mdot but with the time is not the brand or the mdot is the accomplishment that you trained and did that distance, and you start to realize that is not worth it anymore to pay 25% more for the same items just because the mdot logo. So basically if you are giving your money away to WTC they at least should give you some consideration as a customer.

So I'm the only one or they are screwing up big time nowadays?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else mistreated by ironmanstore.com ?? [rodriguezfelix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cannot stand the Ironman Store, I have had nothing but issues for years. They have without a doubt the worst customer service imaginable. My issues started about 1 year ago when I placed an order for some hats and bags. I received the stuff just fine, a little on the slow side but other then that it was fine. I noticed on my account that I showed to have another order for $150. Now, this was an issue because I did not place that order. I emailed them and the person who replied back clearly did not read my email because his reply had absolutely nothing to do with my issue, looked to just be cut and pasted. I emailed back again stating again what my issue was and this new person did the exact same thing. Their reply was as if they did not read or care about my issue, because the reply had absolutely nothing to do with my email. At that point I just gave up and figured I would return anything I got. About 2 months ago I placed another order for some more hats and shirts. The hats arrived after about 1 month and the shirts never came. I emailed them and they said there was an issue with my order and because of the delay in filling it all of the shirts I wanted had been sold. I did find it odd that they were still selling the shirt I wanted in the size I order on their website.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else mistreated by ironmanstore.com ?? [rodriguezfelix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bunch of folks had issues when they ran their 75% off sale:

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...man%20store#p7185018

At this point I personally wouldn't buy anything from their online store and will only purchase from the tent they have setup whenever races happen again. It sounds like a nightmare and it starts with them not even knowing what they have in stock to show online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you logged into your account and opened a customer service ticket? Someone will at least probably respond. After you log in, click on 'My Support' and then 'Open a New Ticket'

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply