Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else have a problem with Zorell shirts?
Quote | Reply
I have received three Zorell brand shirts from IM branded races the last two years. Every one of them fits me horribly, which is not usually an issue with me and T-shirts. It is bad enough that they are basically unwearable. I feel that they are super poor quality, and was sure that many would agree and that there might even already be a forum on this topic. But when I searched I only found a forum from 2008 where Zorell only had glowing reviews.

I know it seems petty, but these IM branded races are not cheap and I expect better. I get much better quality from local races with less than 100 participants.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else have a problem with Zorell shirts? [Thestevebrandon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most of my zorell shirts from IM races are falling apart from loose stitching. I have a few that came brand new with loose stitching and some came loose after 2-3 washes.

I haven't had this issue with shirts from other races.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else have a problem with Zorell shirts? [Thestevebrandon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The neck holes are so small that they are just too uncomfortable to wear.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else have a problem with Zorell shirts? [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I agree 100% that these are horrible and I hate to even use them in training. Neck is way too tight and they fall apart almost instantly. I would rather have anything else other than the shirt. Hats are ok though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Neck to small and doesn’t breathe well for a tech shirt.
Quote Reply