Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone aware of Black Friday treadmill deals?
Quote | Reply
I’d love to find a great deal on a treadmill in the $1000-2000 range.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone aware of Black Friday treadmill deals? [UMDRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got a Sole F85 at Dicks. I had a 20% off coupon from my daughter’s basketball club.

I’ve been happy with it in the month I’ve had it.

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best Buy's black Friday ad had an Bowflex treadmill deal.

I know Amazon had a short sale on a Horizon 7.4AT for just under $1300 the other week. A little peeved at that one as I bought one of these a few weeks earlier than that deal popped up for the regular $1600 price directly from Horizon's online store (did employ a couple of coupon deals but still paid a couple hundred more overall than the Amazon deal after taxes). Just gotta keep shopping around and be lucky to get anything in stock that you can get your hands on in less than a 30 day wait for it to ship.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Nov 15, 20 15:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UMDRunner wrote:
I’d love to find a great deal on a treadmill in the $1000-2000 range.

I got my sole f80 8 years ago on black friday. 1250
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone aware of Black Friday treadmill deals? [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Best Buy's black Friday ad had an Bowflex treadmill deal.

I know Amazon had a short sale on a Horizon 7.4AT for just under $1300 the other week. A little peeved at that one as I bought one of these a few weeks earlier than that deal popped up for the regular $1600 price directly from Horizon's online store (did employ a couple of coupon deals but still paid a couple hundred more overall than the Amazon deal after taxes). Just gotta keep shopping around and be lucky to get anything in stock that you can get your hands on in less than a 30 day wait for it to ship.

Have you paired it up with Zwift yet? Understand the newest model does work w/ Zwift without a foot pod.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone aware of Black Friday treadmill deals? [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not as I don't zwift so can't help you there. It does come with a Horizon branded chest strap HRM that is both Bluetooth and ant+ capable. But I haven't used that either as I got my Garmin 245 to pair with it in Bluetooth mode transmitting (last firmware update added this capability to transmit HR this way too).

It's pretty solid and responsive though. The quick dials for speed and incline annoy me though. It is placed just right so I occasionally brush my hands normal running and mess up the settings for both. Really frustration for me personally and I'm about to tape them shut pretty soon to get that nonsense to stop.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Nov 16, 20 21:09
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone aware of Black Friday treadmill deals? [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah I heard those arms can get in the way...heard some folks take them off
Quote Reply