Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any word on availability of Profile QS-2 Brake levers?...
Quote | Reply
My new TT bar & bar end shifters sit on the shelf while I wait for these things to come to market. Anyone know when they hit the stores? How much? I thought I heard mid-Feb last Fall, and here it is mid-Feb, but I haven't heard a thing. Getting tired of waiting. Should I keep waiting or just buy a pair of 188's and be done with it.

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Re: Any word on availability of Profile QS-2 Brake levers?... [Justin on LI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've talked w/ the guys at Profile several times in the last couple of months and the last comment I heard about the levers was that they weren't sure when they would be released. That was about a week ago. My guess would be~another 2 - 6 weeks.

To answer your question, I guess it depends on when your first big race is and how much patience you have. I'll let you know if I hear something definite.
Quote Reply
Re: Any word on availability of Profile QS-2 Brake levers?... [Justin on LI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justin- I'm with you man. I've been looking for these as well. I think I heard that they would retail in the $50 range. With the return spring, I think that is worth the extra $30 over the 188s, but I'm getting tired of waiting as well.

sweet
Quote Reply