Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any reviews on Cadence cycling kits?
Quote | Reply
These look interesting to me although I have not seen much info.
https://www.cadencecollection.com/collections/cycling-jerseys

Anyone have experience with them? How was fit and finish compared to Wattie Ink, Castelli, Louis Garneau, etc. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Any reviews on Cadence cycling kits? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know how their jersey's hold up, but for me their bibs were wearing through the butt after three rides. I contacted them and said that would never happen even though I had photographic proof. They didn't want to replace them only give me a discount if I bought another set. Like I was going to do that. Buy another set and have the same thing happen. Just my experience with them. I also have kits from Mood Cycling, Louis Garneau, Castelli and DHB which don't have that problem. Just my 0.02 cents.

Stephan
Last edited by: StephanP: Nov 19, 18 4:03
Quote Reply
Re: Any reviews on Cadence cycling kits? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if this is still the case or not, but these were made by Capo in the past... I have had pretty good luck with Capo items FWIW.
Quote Reply
Re: Any reviews on Cadence cycling kits? [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a designer out of Cali, not the cadence bike shop out of Philly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andres wrote:
I don't know if this is still the case or not, but these were made by Capo in the past... I have had pretty good luck with Capo items FWIW.

That is interesting. Funny enough I was considering Capo Padrone as well but the sticker shock was a bit much.
Quote Reply
Re: Any reviews on Cadence cycling kits? [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I know what Cadence is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andres wrote:

Postscript on this is that I ordered both the Capo Leggaro kit and a Cadence Conqueror kit. It would surprise me if Capo is making the Cadence kit. If they are they should be embarrassed. There is no comparison in quality.

Capo fits true to form, excellent fit and finish, materials and stitching all very high quality. Price is high but worth it if you value quality.

Cadence looks like a filipino knock off in which the fit was based off of a mannequin. It is tight where it should be loose and loose where it should be tight. Fit and finish sucks, materials suck, price is less (but still not cheap) but still too high if you are a believer that you get what you pay for.

I will be keeping the Capo and returning the Cadence. I just ordered another Capo kit in fact.
Quote Reply