Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any one else's FR 945 not saving?
Quote | Reply
I recently upgraded from a Forerunner 910xt to a 945. Initially the first month everything went well, it was cool to have it automatically sync after my workouts, monitor my HR, give me text updates throughout the day, BUT the real reason I got the watch was to record and save my workouts.

Within in the last two weeks at the end of my workout when I select "SAVE" the watch shows the Garmin triangle and resets, boots back up on the paused workout screen and gives the option to continue or save. I select "SAVE" again same thing. If I select other options like "resume", "save for later" and try again...same thing.

This last time it happened I raced, I wanted to be able to view my stats... but now I cannot do that. Now, I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else? It is troublesome because this watch is over $400, brand new and acts up like this. This watched will be used for 140.6's, ultras and hundreds of workouts....

Garmin had no answer other than to reset the watch...

Its running 2.8 and was first used 9/8/19
Quote Reply
Re: Any one else's FR 945 not saving? [runfasterplz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never seen this on my 945. Maybe try deleting all activities?
Quote Reply
Re: Any one else's FR 945 not saving? [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did, I performed two resets.

Do you have any music saved on your watch? Or had any 3rd party apps on the watch?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reported in the Garmin Forums

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine is totally plain. No music. I have the Stryd app and a custom watch face.
Quote Reply